- 94Weather Forecast -- 6:30 AM -- August 7, 2015
- 89Our Friday is off to a dry and warm start. Erika Delgado says that by the afternoon we may see some thunderstorms with highs around 91.
- 88A dry and quiet start, but Erika Delgado says we are expecting some thunderstorms in the second half of the day with a high of 91.
- 88Before heading out, check the latest forecast from the NBC 6 Weather Team -- verified most accurate forecast in South Florida by WeatheRate.
- 87St. John’s residents get to miss work for the annual regatta, but only if strong winds don’t spoil atmosphere.
- 84Severe weather in South Florida left thousands without power and displaced families at a Miami duplex.Photo Credit: Miami Fire Rescue